PAN India E-Government Services Offered by UMANG App: UMANG App available both on Android & iOS as well as Windows Platform, launched and developed by Ministry of Electronics Information Technology (MeitY), is a one stop solution to get access to various government services like paying post-paid bills and even booking a gas cylinder.
One more app which was launched Central Minister Arun Jaitley,which has gone viral is “SBI Yono App”..We have covered an article on SBI Yono App i.e how to download & install on your phone.
UMANG (Unified Mobile App for New-age Governance) App is a part of the Digital India mission and has over 200 services, from every department of Centre, State and Local Bodies, already integrated in it. More number of services will be added by the end of 2019. Let us tell you more about the features and services offered by this great application:
Umang Mobile App Download Android & iOS | Services Offered by Umang
- You can check your Provident Fund balance and see your passbook on mobile through this application.
- You can pay Income Tax online through UMANG App.
- Get your passport delivered to your good self in a convenient and comfortable manner using Passport Seva feature of this app.
- Farmers can get information regarding Crop Insurance Schemes to so as to get protected if their crop gets damaged due to various natural calamities like hail, drought and floods.
- Through ORS (Online Registration System) you can connect with various hospitals across the nation for seeking blood bottles or lab test services.
- A job seeker can apply for various jobs using DigiSevak feature of this fantastic application.
- The NCERT Service provides class-wise and subject-wise content to the users.
- People can even opt for Skill Training Courses under Pradhan MantriKaushalVikasYojana.
- Besides these various other services are offered by UMANG App like Soil Health Card, CBSE Results, Aadhar Card services etc.
- Also if you face any issue or difficulty while using the application you can always call customer support which is working from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM.
Umang App : Benefits & Advantages
- It is quite clear that this application saves tons of our time as we don’t need to stand in a queue anymore.
- All important government services are integrated on one platform which is definitely beneficial for users as we can use any service with the convenience of sitting in your home or office.
How to Register / Create Account with Umang App ?
- You can download the application from Google Play Store (Android) or Apple App Store (iOS). [ Web Version Umang App : You can get access to umang web services from – here
- You will see a ‘Register’ option once you launch the app. Tap on it and enter your mobile number which is associated with your Aadhar Card.
- A 6 digit OTP will be messaged to your mobile number.
- After entering OTP you are required to set up Mobile Personal Identification Number (MPIN).
- Thereafter enter your Aadhar Card number and give your consent for the statement “I, the holder of Aadhaar, hereby give my consent to MeitY to use my Aadhaar number, OTP for e-KYC with UIDAI for the purpose of availing services through UMANG.”
- Tap on Next button and you are done.
Being easily compatible with all smart phones every smart phone owner can get access to various government services in a convenient way through this amazing app. Also this application can be used on PC and Windows Platform. With more services being added; UMANG Application from Government of India is likely to become a revolution in days to come.