The present year belongs to video streaming. Every day you see one or the other video streaming gadget and apps getting launched. However, very few of them get popular amongst the masses. One such popular and worth mentioning gadget is the Amazon Firestick. Showbox App on Amazon FireStick is an amazing tiny tool that facilitates downloading or streaming of video content directly to your Smart TV. All you need to do is connect it to the HDMI port of your HDTV, connect to Wi-Fi and you are set to enjoy a plethora of online entertainment video content. It also has a remote for easy operation. You can even revel in over 7000 games, apps and many others services.
ShowBox App on Amazon Firestick
Unfortunately, this awesome gadget requires a subscription charge. However, you can easily avoid this charge and enjoy the awesome content for free by downloading and installing the ShowBox app on your Amazon Firestick. One of the most amazing apps for Android mobile devices, the ShowBox app allows you to stream and watch various TV shows and movies without spending a single dime. Let’s check on as to how you can install this app on Amazon Firestick and save your precious money without compromising on the entertainment quotient. Read on:
Steps to Download and Install ShowBox on Amazon Firestick without PC
- Foremost, you need to initiate the Amazon Fire TV stick and navigate to the ‘Options’
- Slide right till you come to the ‘Settings.’ Click on it and under it; choose ‘’
- Under devices menu, choose ‘Developer Options’ and then ‘ADB debugging.’Turn this option on. It will allow you to install applications on your network.
- Under this option, enable ‘Apps from Unknown Sources.’ This option will allow you to install the 3rd party app i.e. ShowBox.
- A warning message will flash on your screen which will notify you about installing apps unavailable in Amazon App store. Do read the terms and conditions and click OK.
- Return to the main Menu.
- Navigate on the left side and click on the ‘Search’
- In the search bar, type in ‘Es’ or ‘Es File Explorer’ and run the search option.
- A list would be displayed. Select ‘Official version’ from it.
- Click on Install and then Open the app.
- The ES File Explorer Home Page would be displayed. From the Menu on the left-hand side, click ‘Favorite.’
- In the new displayed list, click on the ‘Add’
- A new dialogue box will open.Type “ShowBox” in the ‘Name’ box and tap on ‘Add.’
- Now tap on the option ShowBox under the Favorite section. This will initiate the download of the official ShowBox APK.
- Click on Download and allow the process to complete.
- Navigate to the Download folder now, locate ShowBox file and double-click to start the installation process.
- Post installation, you can open the app and watch or download your favorite programs and videos.
Recommended Showbox Articles :
Control Showbox App Using Amazon Fire Tv Remote
The app would work, but you would be unable to use it with Amazon TV remote.Thus, you will not be able to navigate inside the app as Amazon fire stick only allows scrolling upwards and downwards. It will also not allow you to select or click any particular movies or shows. The problem can be resolved by installing another app, the ‘Mouse Toggle for Fire TV’ on your Fire TV stick. You can search the web and download its free version or download its Android/iOS app version on your Smartphone by paying about $3. You can install the downloaded version and then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Foremost, open the Mouse Toggle for Fire TV and click on the ‘Menu’ tab on the left.
- From the drop-down list, choose the option, ‘Select Fire TV.’
- A new list of available Fire TV will be displayed from which you need to select the option, ‘Team’s Fire TV stick.’
- Now navigate back to the Menu tab and select ‘Install Fire TV App.’
- You would see the option, ‘Install or upgrade Mouse toggle’ on the Fire TV.
- Click on the ‘Send’ tab below it to initiate the connecting process.
- Allow the transfer and installation process to complete.
- Once done, return back to the Firestick and again navigate to the option ‘ADB Debugging ON’ and make sure that it is turned on.
- Next is to ‘Turn on Mouse Service’ either from the app or on device startup.
- The status at the bottom of the screen should always display ‘’
- If not, the program is stuck. To activate it, you can either double tap quickly on the Pause/Play button to take you into ‘Mouse Mode.’ Single tap it to enable the ‘Remote mode.’
- Now you can easily control by moving the pointer in four directions; scrolling up and down to use the ‘Menu’ button and the ‘Fast forward’ button and swiping or dragging by holding down the Select and D-Pad together.
You are now ready to enjoy all your favorite shows and movies free of cost. We hope the process now proves a breeze for you. Enjoy streaming and spread the word around to help others as well.