Kinemaster for PC: If you are in the lookout for a full-featured video editing software application for your Android phone then your search ends with this post. Today we are going to tell you about Kinemaster which is a video editor for Android operating system that enables you to create full-featured professional videos straight from your cell phone. Moreover this application can be used by amateurs and professionals alike.
There is no other application in comparison with Kinemaster which gives same amount of features in terms of mobile video editing. It will be great if we can use this amazing application on our Windows 10 or Windows 7/8 PC/Laptop. Good news is that it is entirely possible. So read ahead to get to know the process to download and install Kinemaster Pro for Windows 10/8 & Windows 7/8.1 PC/Laptop.
Kinemaster App for for Windows 10 PC | Features of Kinemater Pro
Following are the fantastic features of this great video editing application:
- You can add multiple layers of video, images, effects and stickers.
- Even layers of text can be added over the videos.
- There is an option of handwriting also available i.e. you can even write directly on the application itself.
- Kinemaster Pro gives instant viewing and preview of all the editing that you will be doing.
- Along with brightness, saturation and hue control even the option of audio filters with voice changer is included.
- Various kinds of themes, visual effects and animations can be added to the video.
- Edited video can be directly shared over Facebook as well as YouTube.
- Even from within the application itself video or audio can be recorded in real time.
It is for sure, you too will agree with me, that such features are not available in any video editing application specifically made for Android operating system. Kinemasteris available both as free and paid versions. The free or trial version gives you unlimited access over the features of the application but adds a watermark “made with Kinemaster.” When you opt for the paid version in addition to the removal of watermark even access to downloadable assets from Kinemaster store is granted.
Kinemaster App Download for Windows Computer | Steps to Install Kinemaster Pro on Laptop
- For using Kinemaster Pro on PC Windows 7/8 or Windows 10/8.1 you will be needing an Android emulator for the purpose. You can use the most popular Android emulator Bluestacks for the purpose.
- Bluestacks can be downloaded from its official website.
- Once you have installed Bluestacks on your Windows 10 or Windows 7/8 PC/Laptop you can easily download it through the inbuilt Google Play Store in the emulator itself. You might require to register on Google Play Store through your Google Mail ID.
- You will easily get Kinemaster Pro in the Play Store. Afterwards all you need to do is to hit the ‘Install ‘ button next to the app.
- Within few minutes the installation procedure will finish. You can start editing your videos now and share the edited videos with your friends.
So my dear friends these were the easy steps through which you can get Kinemaster on Laptop/ PC Windows 10/8 or Windows 7/8.1.If you face any issues during the installation process or have any questions to ask you can drop down your queries in comments below.