CM Security is a terrific and leading security software developed for the Android platform. It is a highly effective tool for both your smartphones and tablets. It has many features that make it one of the top protection tools for most Android phones and tablets. The good news is that CM Security for PC can be easily downloaded and made functional on the desktop and laptop as well with Windows 10 and 8 and even Mac.
CM Security for PC
CM Security Lite: AppLock Antivirus Features
CM Security is not only a powerful antivirus but also can lock apps so that no intruder can access it. Powered by local and cloud engines, it scans and protects the entire system including SD cards, new applications as well as updates. If an intruder tries to access the system by putting in the wrong password three times, it notifies the owner as well as provides the photo of the intruder. It can even be remotely controlled via a website provided by the user after proper settings. Supporting Android versions from 5.0, it supports fingerprint lock password as well as customized lock password to free you from the hassle of unlocking apps every time. It even provides beautiful background, themes, and wallpapers. By clearing the RAM and cache, it ensures that your device is performing at optimum levels. It can also hide your private data and chats so that nobody can access and look it over. It allows scheduling scan sessions and supports a vast plethora of language.
Also Download :
How to Download & Install CM Security on Windows 10 PC
Like most other Android apps, it also does not have its version made for the Windows platform. However, this app can be made compatible with the Windows platform by using it via an Android emulator. Our top favorite is hands down the Bluestacks emulator. Let’s look at the steps of downloading and installing the CM Security on the Windows platform especially it’s latest 10 and 8 versions.
- As already discussed, you need to first download the Android Emulator, Bluestacks, or Nox app player offline installer. Anyway, here we have explained the process to install CM Security Antivirus on Windows using Bluetacks Emulator.
- Download the file and save it to your desktop or the download folder.
- Once the download is over, trace the file on your desktop or the download folder.
- Double click and initiate the installation process.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Open the installed Bluestacks and now sign in using your Google account.
- Once complete, again open the Bluestacks interface.
- In the search bar of Bluestacks, type in CM Security app.
- A list of options would come up including the CM Security app.
- Double click to download and installation of the CM Security app.
- Follow all on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Now go to the app section of Bluestacks.
- You would find the CM Security app there. Just double-click it and start using the app.
Those who want to install CM Security Apk on Android phone, here is the link to download APK from google play store.
Give yourself and your data complete security and peace of mind by using this awesome tool. If you liked it, do not forget to mention this write-up to your friends.